The Visual Recorder
This recorder is fully functional. Note that if you upload the file, it will not be available to you. If you need your recording, use the "download" function instead.
Deploy the recorder on your own website:
- Record, edit, play back audio in the browser window.
- See a waveform of the audio file.
- Edit files by selecting and cutting sections of the audio file.
- Modify a recording by inserting a recording where you want it.
- Save as a WAV or MP3 file.
- Save your audio files as a local file, or upload to your server as a HTTP file upload (server configuration required).
- Open local MP3 files for editing and re-encoding.
- Flash player version 11.2 or higher.
- Microphone and speakers.
- License key.
The demo version will save the first 10 seconds of your audio file. The licensed version has no restrictions on file length.
Note that the recorder requires a license key in order to operate fully.
You can buy a license key online
For More Information, Contact:
Source code is available under a separate license.
2,029 visits since 5-12-2013